Children Without Cancer - TMF WEU Market Charity Run
In Europe, cancer is the leading cause of death by disease in children and adolescents:
* There are 60 types of pediatric cancers which are different from the cancers adults have.
* 1 in 440 children develop cancer before the age of 15
* 1 in 5 children die of their cancer
* Unfortunately, only 10% of children in Europe have access to innovative treatment and the lack of research funding remains a major obstacle for researchers to find more effective treatments.
Children without Cancer's goals are to:
* Finance research
* Raise awareness
* Mobilize researchers and their colleagues
* Improve the well-being of sick children
TMF Italy, TMF France and TMF Belgium will be participating in this race to raise funds for the association.
100% of donations that are collected will be allocated to research by the association.
The race will take place simultaneously in France (St Cloud), Italy (Milan) and Belgium (Brussels) on Sunday the 26th of September. Participants can donate and spread the word and/or choose to either walk 5 KM or to run 5 or 10 KM.
Thank you for participating!
The Team at TMF
Our payment provided encountered a problem, don't hesitate to try again later. Please write us to email@example.com for more information